Sunday, June 8, 2008

What I want most

Just last night, I had a nice chat with a friend of mine who I may say is several years behind in this profession I'm in. Yeah, she's still studying and training to become an electronics engineer as I am. As our conversation lasted several hours, we talked about lots of stuff that mostly pertain to our common interests - the profession, anime, Ragnaboards, and our career path.

Among other things, our conversation led me to reminisce the joys and sorrows of being a college student. Yeah, these days I long to become a student again. Until, that is, something or someone reminds me of the horror I had gotten through. XD

But if there's something important that I got to be reminded of, it would be the same predicament I faced then that I'm still facing now. Simply put, that problem is finding the answer to the question, what I want most.

Until now I'm just going with the flow. I'm still looking for what I really wanted to become. I have several childish dreams (that are still... dreams), and I really am still looking for my own patch under the sun. Perhaps this is the reason why I really love to travel - I want to find the answers my way, in my own appointed time.

1 comment:

Mikan said...

Wah. Several years behind. T__T

Just wait til I catch up~ And... Good luck finding the thing you really really like <3