Friday, June 13, 2008

Starting Again

Having lost my hope for the game I held so dear, I decided to just let it go and move on. However, all those years of addiction aren’t something that’d go away easily, of course. Actually, as with other addiction, there are withdrawal symptoms and whatnots. For my case, the manifestations were lost of focus and I easily got agitated if I didn’t log in at least once a week.

This is exactly why I had never been able to quit the game until I no longer could turn a blind eye over the things happening around. But aside from that feeling of hopelessness, something came up that allowed me to get pass my addiction. And that is another game, another life, a fresh start.

I’m starting again, this time in the world of Nevareth in the game of Cabal Online. I figured that the best way to totally eradicate my craziness over a game is to get engrossed in a new one. And if the new one doesn’t match up to the greatness of the former one, perhaps I may along the way give up playing online games altogether.

So now, I’m retracing my steps while moving towards a new beginning. I’m starting again.

No comments: