Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Travel Tips

I always get lots of messages on my cellphone due to my nature of my job. Most of the work-related ones, I usually erase after reading and/or replying to. Of course, there are other messages as well: greetings, quotes, inspirationals, etc.

Many of the quotes and inspirational messages are just too good and must be kept in mind always. And just the other day, a friend of mine sent this message:

"One of the simplest ways to stay happy is to let go of the things that make you sad."
That's just what I need to hear these days; I've been holding to lot of things that are inessential for far too long. This is why I've decided that I must go on and leave the past behind.

Anyway, I've also decided that I'd add another label to my posts here. Please be informed that all those updates with "Travel Tips" as labels are messages I've received that I'd be sharing with you guys. =P

No comments: