Friday, April 18, 2008

A Few Hours More...

And I'm officially no longer part of the ACeS team. =(

Actually, I don't know which of these emoticons I should add to the line before this one: =) or =P or =( or XD or ^^, or ^_^ or T-T

Yeah, I'm having mixed emotions regarding the transfer. Although I won't deny that I had considered asking for the same transfer a few months back, I'm still caught by surprise when Boss Joel told me about it a few days ago.

There are of course some good points, as well as not-so-good things, regarding the matter and I've been spending a great deal of time for the past few days thinking about them. First of all is that I won't be riding those buses to go to work, so I won't be filling this blog with my rants regarding those. But the thing is, I will be staying in my parents' house again, which means that I'd be traveling at least an hour to and from the office everyday.

And if I find it quite good that I can use my home PC everyday, there's still the matter of no airconditioning in our house (in other words, it's sweltering hot inside especially during summer).

Well, I can't have everything, right?

No comments: