Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to Homebase

Back to homebase, back to old ways.

That, in a nutshell, says what is to be expected in the near future.

Actually, the decision to transfer me to a new team is due to the fact that my permanent home address is quite near another office wherein there is a greater lack in manpower than the ACeS team. Yeah, the ACeS team is lacking in manpower but the team I'll be transfered to is lacking even more (as I've been told). So there, I'm back to homebase.Back to homebase, back to old ways.

But why back to old ways, you may ask? Well, the office of my new team is also near my old alma mater. So I'm back to my old ways, I guess.

I plan to stay in my parents' house again, and that means I'll be taking the old commuting routes I used to take back while I was studying. And of course, the after-school hangouts will most likely be my after-office hangouts in due time.

One more week, and then I'll see for myself if that will really be the case. =P

No comments: