Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Traveler's Realization

A rant post I made several weeks ago had been dedicated to how fed up I've gotten with traveling (by bus, that is). Indeed, I thought my love for traveling had been blown by the winds to the four corners of the world, never to come back to me.

But no, I was mistaken. Deep in my heart, I am a traveler - and I long for journeys - nothing can change that. Perhaps it was the boring bus rides that made me hate my usual travels, but I think I know better now.

It was during the past trip to Boracay Island when I've rediscovered my innate love for traveling. The plane ride from Clark to Caticlan airports (my first, as a matter of fact), enlivened my interests in public transportation. I fully realized that I do love flying. ^^,

If not for the not-so-pleasant sensations brought about by the equalization of inner ear air pressure with the environmental pressure (or whatever that is technically called), I'd say that flying is something I'd wanna try out on a daily basis. =P

No comments: