Friday, May 23, 2008

Just another advisory

For the past few days I've been obsessed to finish all the major sidequests in Final Fantasy IX (yeah, yeah, that 7-year old game made by Square Enix for the Playstation gaming console). I have been playing the game for the three or four months already (since, as a gamer, I am keen on doing every subquest), and I have already finished it weeks ago. However, there is but one particular, optional boss monster that I had wanted to finish off ever since I started playing this game - Ozma.

Just a little FYI, Ozma is the hardest boss to beat in the game, but fighting him is not necessary to reach the game's end. As a matter of fact, it is an altogether different route just to get to him (but not a deviation from the main story arc, though).

So, for the past few weeks since I first finished the FFIX, I had been gunning to bring Ozma down. It became quite an obsession for me; that is why I hadn't been trying to get myself to write down anything for this blog.

But I was able to finish him off a few hours ago (although not before being defeated a few times) . =P And with that out of my system, I think I can go back to regularly updating this particular corner of the web. (^^,)

No comments: