Sunday, May 18, 2008

In Between

I'd love to complain about the weather, but I won't be doing so. First point, it's useless. Second, you can't control the weather. Third, rain is good in the long run. XD

Owkay, the onslaught of the rain and the past storm is making me gloomy enough to keep me from writing. As I've said in a previous post, I'm already getting burned out at work and the little time I got left of any day is allocated to sleep (I'm either sleeping or playing with my PSP). =P

However, I've decided to take up my pen and begin writing again (well, figuratively). The thing with rain is that even if it makes me gloomy, it awakens the writer in me even if I'm in the midst of writers' block. That'll be the fourth reason, I guess, why I won't complain about the weather.

Everything nowadays is in-between: the season is shifting from my beloved summer to the rainy season, and my writing skill is swinging forth between hyperactivity and inactivity. Between that point of hyperactivity and the opposite end, is the position I'm currently in. It seems I have to push myself to write.

And so, I did.

No comments: