Sunday, January 20, 2008

Notes of time

I'm actually making the performance appraisal report right now, but as you may see, I'm updating my blog as well. Haha, multitasking? Not. :P

Anyway, I wasn't going to add another entry for today if I haven't noticed this notebook I'm using. A few days ago, I checked our activity log book and my overtime request records to list down all the things I did for the past year. All those activities I did, I transcribed into this said notebook of mine.

I've had this notebook for a long time now. Actually, I have forgotten when I bought it. I also haven't been using it for the past year, the reason being that I don't find much stuff to write down on paper. But since the PA report is something special (and it has to be as comprehensive as possible), I decided to put the notebook to use.

So here I was, trying to come up with a report that will hopefully give me some substantial salary increase. I flip the notebook open, and I chance upon the first page (which I don't really bother to look at). Written at the lower right portion are these exact words:

Jerri Michael Ambion
JE, Smart ACeS
Jan. 22, 2007 12:04AM

And then as if someone whispered to my ears to do just that, I checked my wristwatch to check the date.

It's January 20, 2008 right now, two days before the notebook is a year old. Time does fly by so fast. :P

No comments: