Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shaky over Quake-y

I really hate earthquakes. These natural occurances fall under my most-unwanted list (which also includes tornadoes and hurricanes).

Anyway, a great part of Luzon was rocked by one around mid-day and although the tremor was not that strong (magnitude 4.2 on the Richter scale), the terror it caused is still justified to an extent. Yup, it was rather minor but if one will consider what a certain email that I received this afternoon implies, things may get more than a bit freaky.

I received an email at around 4PM saying that the quake that rocked the country today may be a part of a series of earthquakes that began last week. I don't know how accurate the facts in the said email are, but if they really are, the quakes seem to have originated in the Latin Americas last week and traversed eastward until it reached our country.

I won't deny that the possibility scares me.

2 comments:

Mai said...

I wasn't able to notice it. I was too busy sipping a tetra pack of Milo. XD

Though I think its because I was riding on a jeep when that happened. I wouldn't be too worried, though.

Anna said...

I tag u nao.

http://simplestretches.blogspot.com/2007/11/five-posts-meme.html