Monday, January 26, 2009

Before we go further...

Happy New Lunar Year! =D

I wanted to write several updates today but had to drop the idea to give way to a few other things that came up. Hopefully I can come up with something before I get too sleepy. XD

Oh yeah, a few more words into this advisory. I said in my previous post that I'll think of 3 things this year (Career, wealth and health). And yes, this blog doesn't fall in any of them, unless I decide to monetize this in the future.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean that I won't be giving this blog much attention. I'll still update every once in a while, especially when inspiration strikes. But in the mean time, I'll try to emulate oxen by working hard and concentrating on my career, which is my top priority this year.

Well, I hope to let you read something new when you visit this blog again. Please drop by soon. =P

No comments: